Task synchronisation primitives for pinned tasks.
This module provides the following task synchronisation mechanisms for
Barrier: Ensures multiple tasks to wait until all tasks have reached a point in the program before continuing execution of all together.
RwLock: Provides a mutual exclusion mechanism which allows multiple readers at the same time, while allowing only one writer at a time.
mpsc: A channel that supports sending multiple values from multiple producers to a single receiver.
oneshot: A channel to send one single value from a producer to a receiver.
- A multi-producer, single-receiver channel.
- A channel that can pass one single value from a sender to a receiver.
- A barrier enables multiple tasks to synchronise the beginning of some computation.
- An asynchronous reader-writer lock.
- RAII structure used to release the shared read access of a lock when dropped.
- RAII structure used to release the exclusive write access of a lock when dropped.
- A type alias for the result of a nonblocking locking method.